Names,names,names Photographer

/ 1 decade ago (22 May 2006 10:33)

Well , it is quite annoying for myself, when giving a comment or when contacting some members, not to know their names and have to call them by their nickname. I know that mountainhawk is Iain, I know that our favourite Taxi is Toby, I know that our Adni is Nikos, I know that our kchristine is my sweet Sally,that our jamaunzie is Rick, that our sweet saalien is my dearest Auline, etc, but just a few minutes ago I had to give a comment to radnor (????),or to mikelly (????), or whoever else. Could you people tell us what your really names are ? I am Artur, best known as greytata, GT for my friends, but I am Artur, simply Artur...my pleasure to know you. Photographer

Post replies:

1 decade ago (23.05.2006 05:25)
Reply by: ZeroCool
hi there...
I am Nusha...and I choose ZeroCool, because I did not wanted a girl name LOL
1 decade ago (23.05.2006 06:40)
Reply by: kchristine
I love this thread Artur and I really like hearing how people chose their nicks. Booming love
1 decade ago (23.05.2006 07:16)
Reply by:
I never dream that Zero Cool was Nusha.Thanks Happy
1 decade ago (23.05.2006 07:54)
Reply by:
I never dream that Zero Cool was Nusha.Thanks Happy
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 02:15)
Reply by: Yrgal
Hi baseheads! I´m Jan Oscar. I usually don´t use the Oscar part, but find it practical since in some parts of our small world Jan is a girls name.

ZeroCool a girl? :o That was new to me.

Running
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 02:49)
Reply by: AtomicJoker
Nick Christensen here in case you havent seen any of my pics so far lol I use AtomicJoker every where I`m on the net. Grin
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 03:10)
Reply by:
Pleased to meet you all :o My name is Jacob, most of you already know that Grin The nick refers to my surname, and my visual art. :p
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 11:33)
Reply by:
Thanks Oscar, Nick and...lecrayon, ahahah, Jacob Happy
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 02:55)
Reply by: Djhauen
heyy im Kenneth Hauen...´´´im a Dj so I use DjHauen here...sry for the name (keneneth)
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 09:59)
Reply by: MaryQualls
Well, here my username is my real name, although on Basehead I use the Marideath nickname since it is the nick I have used ever since I wanted some name that would make me sound tough and hard to kill when I began playing StarCraft on battle.net - didn´t do me any good, they killed me anyhow until I got over beeing a noob. Grin

P.S. When I began posting to both Skinbase and Basehead, I did not realize they were sister sites and that is why I have a different username on eadh of them. Happy
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 10:03)
I just love this thread. My nick is pretty boring. kchristine stands for KileyChristine. She´s the best dog in the world and is still in Illinois living happily. I liked using kchristine instead of part of my name because I like feeling anonymous. Well, at Skinbase I guess I´m not anonymous but at one time I was. LOL Wink :adminpk Booming love
1 decade ago (24.05.2006 11:05)
Reply by:
Thanks Mary, Kenneth and.....Sally. I think, well...I think this is a good thread. Knowing people by their own names, humanizes everything....I think Happy Photographer Booming love to all
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 02:39)
Reply by: Butch123
Hi...well my givrn name is Don, and my alias is Butch...it was a pet dog of mine that I had a few years back (a boston bull terrier) and I was fond of him so I decided to use his name as my alias ! Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 03:25)
Reply by: mikelly
My user name is mikelly,Mike is my name and Kelly is my darling wifes name Happy
1 decade ago (25.05.2006 03:32)
Well Don that´s two of us named after dogs. LOL is that good or bad. Has to be good. Booming love
1 2 3 4